SculpSure™ | Book A Risk-Free Consultation Today
Before & After Photos
*Disclaimer: Results may vary. The testimonial(s) and information on this website reflect results achieved by these specific patients.
As each case must be independently evaluated and managed by our team of professionals, actual weight loss and results will vary.
Effective Body Sculpting Treatment:
We Understand Fat Loss Can Be Difficult, We’re Here to Help!
We offer SculpSure™ for non-invasive body contouring.
The SculpSure™ non-invasive body contouring system is redefining how we think about treating fat.
At Memphis Laser Clinic, we are committed to offering our clients the most advanced technology to help them achieve their health and wellness goals.
With a variety of different options in non-surgical body contouring to choose from today, how do you know which procedure is best?
Which will better suit your individual needs and aesthetic goals? Let’s dive in!
It’s not as intimidating as it looks. Is SculpSure™ right for you?
You may be familiar with CoolSculpting but SculpSure™ is our recommendation. This is why we are so pleased to be one of the first clinics in the Collierville and Greater Memphis Area to offer CynoSure’s advanced SculpSure™ system.
SculpSure is great for non-invasive lipolysis of the flanks and abdomen.
- It’s a state-of-the-art, controlled light-based technology and is ideal for patients looking to reduce fat.
- It’s a breakthrough in light-based body contouring designed to reduce fat in problem areas such as the abdomen and love handles, but can be used on almost any area of the body.
- It helps you achieve a slimmer appearance without surgery or downtime.**
Helps target fat!
Even with diet and exercise, many people still have difficult pockets of fat. SculpSure™ body contouring technology is able to target these fat cells in just 25 minutes without affecting the skin’s surface. Over time, these damaged fat cells are naturally absorbed and removed from the body, with results seen as quickly as six weeks, and optimal results typically seen at 12 weeks.**
Fight Unwanted Fat, today!
The SculpSure™ patented, breakthrough technology utilizes a selective wavelength laser that precisely targets fat cells under the skin. The laser raises the temperature of body fat to disrupt those subcutaneous fat cells.
Simple 25 Minute Treatment
Remove pockets of fat with a simple 25-minute treatment. SculpSure™ non-invasive process requires no downtime, so you can return to your regular activities right away. You could reshape your body during your lunch hour!**
Before & After Photos:
Disclaimer: Individual Results May Very.
If the info here doesn’t answer your SculpSure™ questions, don’t hesitate to call us at (901) 610-3986.
What Exactly Is SculpSure™?
- Good question! SculpSure™ is the very first FDA cleared, non-invasive laser platform for fat reduction.
- SculpSure™ works by heating up the fat cells above a threshold temperature to which they are no longer viable. The body then clears away the damaged fat cells on its own.
- SculpSure™ utilizes cooling plates to keep the skin cool and comfortable while the heat is concentrated and delivered right into the fat.
- As SculpSure™ is completely non-invasive, there is no downtime, and no need for any type of anesthesia.**
What Are The Biggest Advantages Of SculpSure™?
- Super-Fast treatment time
- Easily tolerated
- Cost effective
- Completely non-invasive
- Results without surgery
- No-vacuum or “stick of butter” as with CoolSculpting™
- Versatile applicators allow for treating many areas.
- Thermal spread creates treatment areas slightly larger than applicator size, and also helps blend treatment to adjacent areas.
How Long Do Results Last?
After we reach puberty fat cells are never gained or lost, but rather they expand and contract with respect to the amount of fat stored inside of them. When we remove fat cells with SculpSure™, they are gone for good.** However, if you go on a donut-only diet, you will still be able to accumulate more fat, but it will tend to deposit more readily in areas that were not treated with SculpSure™.
If I Had Liposuction In The Past, Can I Still Do SculpSure™?
That’s a tough question. If the liposuction did not fully remove all of the fat in the area(s) treated, then yes, SculpSure™ can help. On the other hand, if there is really no fat left under the skin but it is the deep (visceral) fat causing the abdomen to enlarge, then unfortunately SculpSure™ is not the answer. It is best you come in for a consultation to see if we can recommend SculpSure™ to you or not.
What Is The Difference Between Fat Loss And Weight Loss”?
The number of fat cells stored in our bodies typically remain constant throughout adult life. After the SculpSure™ treatment, the destroyed fat cells will never return.** However, as we lose weight, the size of fat cells become smaller, but typically do not decrease in number. Even with diet and exercise, many people have difficulty losing weight in these trouble areas.
What Is The Cost For SculpSure™?
- It often takes four applicators to treat an abdomen and 2 for each love handle (as the treatment is individually tailored, you may require more or less applicators per area).
- $1,000 Off! for a limited time.
- Package deals are available when treating multiple areas
What Sort Of Result Can I Expect?
You can expect to see a 20-25% improvement in the area treated.** What does this mean? Tuck you thumb behind the rest of your fingers and keep your other 4 fingers extended. Now if those 4 fingers represent the depth of the area treated, one cycle would remove about 1 fingers-worth. It’s not the best example but hopefully it helps. The point is, it’s a good procedure and often one treatment cycle is all that is needed. However, it can be repeated after a couple of months to achieve even better results!
What Areas Can You Treat With SculpSure™?
While the abdomen and flanks (love handles) have FDA clearance, because the SculpSure™ applicators are so flexible we can treat many other areas “off label” including the arms, back, inner and outer thighs, and under the chin.
Now Why Should I Get My Treatment With You?
- $1,000 Off for a limited time.
- Free consults for SculpSure™
- We are one of the first locations to adopt SculpSure™ technology and have been using Cynosure lasers for quite some time.
- We are comfortable using SculpSure™ off label to treat additional areas such as the back (bra bulge), inner thighs, outer thighs, the arms, and under the chin.
- Dr. Sadler and Sandra Johnson our Laser Technician, are personally involved with every SculpSure™ consult and treatment. That’s above and beyond the standard of care for this procedure, but that’s how we do things!
- We stand by our results! SculpSure™ can get 25% of the fat* however sometimes our patients want even more of a result.
- Give us a call at (901) 610-3986 or click below to book your complimentary consult now.